Joe Bear’s tactical back backpack at the end of episode 10 in SIX season 2 is 5.11
The back tactical backpack of Joe Bear in SIX season 2, episode 10, it the Military molle Rush 24 hours 34L from 5.11.
SIX E02S01 screenshot of Joe Bear’s tactical backpack
Rush 24 hours 34L from 5.11 on Amazon
The 5.11 RUSH 24 backpack black is available on Amazon for about 120 USD / EUR.
- Roomy main storage area | Dual zipping side pockets | Ideal for recreational use or as an operational bug out bag
- Compatible with 5.11 Tier System | Hydration pocket Durable1050D nylon (MultiCam: 1000D nylon) | Stuff-it pocket with integrated draw cord
- Reinforced grab-and-go handle | Wrap-around MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick web platform | Three mesh admin compartments
- Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket | Zippered side water bottle pocket | Hook and loop nametape and flag patches
- Water-repellent coating | Adjustable height sternum strap | Two external compression straps
- Contoured yoke shoulder strap system | Twin drainage grommets | Self-repairing YKK zippers
- Main Compartment – 20″ H x 12.5″ L x 8″ | Front pocket – 12.5” x 11” x 2″ | Hydration pocket -18” x 12.5” | Total Capacity – 2275 cubic inch / 37 liter